Sleep tight, wake up bright!
How Unisom® SleepGels® work
Unisom® SleepGels® contain diphenhydramine hydrochloride. They are indicated for the relief of occasional sleeplessness due to overwork or fatigue.
Extra Strength – Soft
How to take Unisom® SleepGels®
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Take 1 capsule at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- If you feel drowsy in the morning, consult a doctor or pharmacist as you may require a lower dose (25 mg).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use with any other product containing this medicinal ingredient, even one used on skin.
- If you are elderly, especially if you experience confusion at nighttime, as this drug may cause excitation rather than sedation
- With any other products containing this medicinal ingredient, even one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- Have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic lung disease, glaucoma, difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Take sedatives or tranquilizers
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take a prescription drug or other medication
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Sleeplessness continues for more than 2 weeks. Sleeplessness may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- KEEP AT ROOM TEMPERATURE IN A DARK, DRY PLACE (between 15 °C and 30 °C).
- DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS RIPPED OR BROKEN.